Mark G. Merlo brings thirty one years of banking experience to his service on the board. He currently serves on the boards of First NBC Bank Holding Co. and Business Bancshares, Inc. and its subsidiary bank, The Business Bank of St. Louis. Merlo holds a BS in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Missouri.
Banking and Governance Experience
- Castle Creek Capital, Private Equity Fund Manager: 1996 – Present
- Mercantile Bancorp, Mortgage Secondary Marketing and Loan Portfolio Hedgefund Management
- United Postal Bancorporation, Vice President and Investment Portfolio Manager and Asset Liability Manager
- Farm Credit Bank of St. Louis, Vice President and Investment Portfolio and Treasury Operations Manager
- First Federal Savings & Loan of Southeast Missouri, Asset Liability Manager.
- State National Bank, Inc., Director.
- The BANKshares, Inc. Director.
- Atlanta Bancorporation, Inc., Director.