John M. Tye III brings fourteen years of experience in the financial services industry to his service on the board. He has served as President of Learwood Capital, Inc. a financial consulting firm since 1995. Tye holds a BS degree in Industrial Engineering from Texas Tech and a Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering from Oklahoma State University.
Financial Service and Governance Experience
- Learwood Capital Inc, President and Chief Executive Officer
- AgEquipment Group LP, Chairman and CEO, 1974 to 1995
- Bigham Brothers, Inc., Chairman: 1986-Present
- Hemisphere GPS Board of Directors, Member: Present
- Lubbock Reese Redevelopment Authority, Chairman of the Board: Present